The Bachelor Season 23 is upon us, which means it’s time to make your bracket picks, lurk Colton’s contestants on Instagram, and of course, prepare your livers for the uptick in wine consumption on Monday nights. While the entertainment of The Bachelor is always plentiful, the drinking game that we’ve put together below is bound to make your watching experience ALL the more enjoyable.
After asking #BachelorNation what rules they wanted to see, pulling together some Bachelor fanatics, and thinking long and hard about what cringe-worthy moments warrant a sip or two–we present this season’s The Bachelor Drinking Game.
Watch, chug, and enjoy season 23 of The Bachelor.
Disclaimer: We cannot be held responsible for drunken shenanigans or Tuesday morning hangovers that occur as a result of playing along. Enjoy.
Take one drink if:
- Colton’s virginity is referenced
- Someone cries
- Colton is shirtless
- A live musician plays
- A plane or boat ride takes place
- There is a conversation about a contestant’s kids or ex
- “Right reasons” is said
- The word “exotic” is said
Take two drinks if:
- Someone is dumped or leaves outside of a rose ceremony
- Someone runs away from a rose ceremony
- A girl talks about being a model
- There is a jacuzzi date
- Chris Harrison announces the final rose of the night
- Some variation of “my wife could be in this room” is said
- Someone mentions Tia
- Anyone mentions Colton’s football career
Finish your drink if:
- Colton gets slapped
- A contestant strips off clothes or is naked
- An ambulance gets called